The 6th Grade classes of Resurrection School will be going on a field trip to Boundless Adventures in Purchase, NY on Thursday, May 9, 2019. Transportation to and from the destination will be by County Coach bus company. The children will leave Resurrection by bus around 8:15 am and return around 1:45 pm. The cost of the trip is $50.00 per child. Please pay by credit card when you register.
- Students are not required to wear their school uniform. However, they must wear their proper Gym Uniform/Sneakers.
- Please have your child bring a bag lunch with a juice box (no glass bottles).
- There is a snack bar. Students are responsible for handling their own money.
- Your confirmation email will contain a link to the Class Trip Permission Form, with instructions to print, sign and return to your child's teacher, or you can acess the form below. The deadline for your permission slip is April 29, 2019.
CLICK TO ACCESS PERMISSION SLIP
- Besides the Permission Slip there is a Digital Waiver for you to sign. Please see below.
This activity requires that all participants sign a waiver. If you've registered for your family/friends to participate, please forward this confirmation to them to ensure they have the opportunity to sign their waiver(s). Signing our electronic waiver greatly simplifies your check-in process, while also supporting our efforts in going paper-free! Thank you!
SIGN WAIVER NOW
Please sign in with your existing email address to register your child for the trip. Look over your contact information, press submit, and pay by credit card. If you need help, please contact Doreen Pircio.
Should you have any questions or concerns about the trip, please contact your child's homeroom teacher.